Saturday, May 20, 2006

I've been tagged!


Anna "tagged" me -- which I think means I have to tell you five things I have in my : closet, car, purse and refrigerator. Taking the lead from Nina, I decided to draw my lists as well as write them out. I've wondered lately why I do carry a purse? I've drawn my very cool purse which I bought last week-end in New York City on the street for $5.00!! Purses are a pain in the neck to keep track of - and I'm not sure I need the things I carry around in mine all the time. But, here they are: lipstick (NEVER used!), nail clippers (maybe twice a year), my cell phone (I leave it off, but carry it for "emergencies"), my favorite purple pen (oh, I couldn't do without that!) and I ALWAYS carry a package of M & Ms (you never know when you might be faced with a spare 20 minutes with no food handy!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly McC said...

Great sketches.

7:41 PM  
Blogger starrgirl's world said...

I love your comments about these things in your purse! Sometimes I hate carrying one, but I DO need my lipstick

and my glasses

and my wallet, and ID and checkbook

aw, shucks - I NEED my purse!! I'll have to follow your lead and draw it!! LOL!!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home