Sunday, July 17, 2005

Folded altered book


I just finished a book that I altered by folding the pages. Then, I inserted little cards with text messages on them. The cards have fibers hanging on them so you can just pull them out at random and "read" the book! Quite fun!

COMMENTS!! I didn't realize there was a space for you to make comments here! And, people actually have!!! What a wonderful treat! Thank you for your kind words!! (Now I'll have to be checking every half hour to see if someone has written me a note!!) He-he!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ncurryartiste said...

I love the folded pages that serve as a function as well.

Nancy Curry
www.2artsy.blogspot.com

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lindart said...

This is SOOOO cool!!! I have to try it!
Linda C

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a GREAT, unique idea! Love it!

Sharon

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Penny, this book is lovely! WHat a creative idea. THanks for your nice works on my blog.
Lindsay

8:22 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

What a neat book! Wish I could read all the pages!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home