Tuesday, February 28, 2006

a fantasy self-portrait


I was looking on other blogs and Kate Johnson gave me the idea to make a self-portrait of how I'd like to look! Great fun! In reality, my teeth are neither straight nor white! And, I'm the only person I kow who longs to have GRAY hair!! Now I can have both! I have never used colored pencil before and I can see that I have a LOT to learn about them! But, they are really fun to play with! The drawing itself looks much more blended than it appears on the scan! Anyway -- the fantasy me with thick gray hair and straight white teeth!

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

I love this look on colored paper! Great job!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

WOW!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC! Love the hair especially and it looks so neat on colored paper!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Oh, what a fun idea! This is great -- I really like it!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Way to go, Penny!

Now you should have a go at pastel pencils on your coloured paper. They are loads softer than the coloured pencils and easier to work with.

Cheers,
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

3:59 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Very good job.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Love the purple on the face. :o)
This looks great.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home