Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fruit



Well, this week's challenge on EDM (Everyday Matters Yahoo group) was to draw some fruit -- so, here is my response to the challenge. All the fruit we had in our bowl this week-end. These are done with pen and watercolor pencils. I experimented with first putting water on the page and then then pencils and the other way around. Both were fun -- But the Moleskin paper didn't stand up to much "mooshing" around once the water was down!!

I'm also including a photo of myself here -- I can't seem to figure out how to get this photo to just be small and part of my "profile" -- so, here I am as big as life!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn A. Pappas said...

To put a photo in your profile, fo to "edit profile" and there is a place to put the photo url. I think it gets resized automatically.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Laureline said...

Penny, these are wonderful fruit drawings, really so nice. I'm glad to see your work. (and you!)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jim Bumgarner said...

Penny, nice fruit! I'm glad to see you put in some raspberries. I love raspberries, especially since we no longer have easy access to them. We used to live in a wonderful place that grew raspberries by the acre, now we live in a desert, and, well....I really like yours!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

Love the colour of the drawings. This is a fun page. Great stuff!

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home